You can listen to Part 1 of this episode on the player at the top of this page. Part 2 can be found here:
If you’ve had your gallbladder removed there are some very important post op things for you to know. Probably the most important thing to know is that you should very likely talk to your licensed healthcare professional about supplementing with a bile supplement to help you emulsify dietary fats and to help neutralize stomach acid AFTER that stomach acid has a chance to do its job breaking down food in your stomach. If you have had your gallbladder removed and your doctor never told you that you may be quietly wondering W.T.F.? right now. The functional role of the gallbladder as an important component of digestion wasn’t exactly appreciated to the degree it deserved. “Treatment” for gallbladder problems frequently consisted of surgical removal of the gallbladder with little thought given to what could be done to simply and naturally restore normal state and function to the gallbladder. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna share holistic insights regarding what you can do to support your system if you’ve had your gallbladder removed or if you’re dealing with gallbladder issues and your consiering having it removed.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- The common causes of gallbladder issues – e.g. what makes bile sticky, sludgey, and/or crystalize into stones.
- How body chemistry imbalances such as the Catabolic Imbalance, the Slow Oxidizer Imbalance, blood sugar handling issues, triglycerides and elevated estrogen (as commonly caused by birth control) can contribute to bile flow issues and gallbladder distress.
- If you’ve had your gallbladder removed in the past it is common to still actually have issues with bile flow that should be addressed.
- Supplements like Beet Flow and coffee suppositories like Xeneplex can be really effective, natural agents that can help improve bile flow and clear gallstone obstructions.
- About the significance, purpose and practice of using a bile supplement if you’ve had your gallbladder removed.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Digestive Supplements: Bil-e-mulsion, Beet Flow, Xeneplex
- Tony’s Blog Post: How Digestion Works
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply