You can listen to Part 1 of this episode on the player at the top of this page. Part 2 can be found here:
Want to start an argument real fast, bring up vaccinations. This is a hot topic that everyone and their dog seems to have a competing opinion about. (Sparky is against it) With all this conflicting information it can be difficult to know whether vaccinating(or what type of schedule), is right for you. Listen as Tony, Will and Kinna wade through the mounds of information and answer your questions on this topic. You may find it’s not so black and white.
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- Going down pro/con rabbit hole to find information backing up both sides.
- Ask who’s funding the studies you’re reading and what they hope to gain.
- Not all vaccines are created equal.
- How immune deficiencies can lead to negative vaccine reactions.
- Learn how disease classifications affect statistical data.
- Looking at individual risk/benefit factors.
- What links, if any are there to autism?
- What role the government plays in vaccine regulations.
- How helpful are flu shots in preventing the flu?
- Are vaccines and SIDS related?
- Could vaccines actually be creating other diseases?
- The HPV vaccination and prevention of cervical cancer.
- How setting yourself up to have vaccines can help prevent negative effects.
Also listen to our shows on:
Movies we talk about:
- Calling all the Shots
- The Greater Good
- Vaccine Nation
Links relevant to this episode:
- RayPeat.com – “Immunal Deficiency: Dioxins, stress and the Hormones”
- Natural Reference.com
On our Kick It Naturally show, we cover how most symptoms, or health issues, can have a variety of underlying causes. When the goal is to improve a symptom or health issue, the first step should always be to look at your own chemistry to figure out what may be causing the problem. The almost free 4-week Digestion Course that we talk about in this episode is a great way to learn how to run simple tests you can do at home, and get an idea of imbalances that may be occurring in your body chemistry.
Once you understand the imbalances you may be dealing with, you can listen to our episode about that topic to better understand how different imbalances can cause that symptom or health issue. If you are seem to have a strong imbalance that is commonly the underlying cause of the issue you’re dealing with, now you have a place to start. If you can do the work to improve that imbalance, you may find that the symptom could improve right along with it.
If you get stuck, be sure to join our free and private Facebook Support Group HERE. There, you can ask questions and others can point you in the right direction.
More Ways to Learn About Your Own Body Chemistry
- Our weight loss book, Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, goes into depth about how to better understand your chemistry and imbalances. It’s available on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle format.
- If you prefer audiobooks, Audible is giving away our audiobook version of Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, along with a 30-day trial to Audible to all of our podcast Subscribers. Learn More HERE. And you can subscribe to our podcast for free on iTunes HERE.
- If you’re a health professional, or would like to become one, check out our Online Health Coach Course to dig deeper into these topics. Some people take this course simply to learn more and improve their own health.
Links to tools mentioned in the episode
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Digestive Issues Course
- NaturalReference.com for Supplements
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.