Whilst many people may hate you due to inability to be fat regardless of what you eat, if you’re anything like Tony or Will were when they were younger you’ll understand the plights and traumas of being too skinny for your own good. All kidding aside, other individuals that are dealing with body wasting conditions brought on by issues like parasites, digestive disorders, cancer, chemotherapy, Type 1 Diabetes, eating disorders, etc. know that being underweight is a serious health threat that can lead to disability and even fatality. Listen in to this episode as Tony, Will and Kinna discuss digestive issues and body chemistry imbalances that often contribute to underweight issues and body wasting conditions.
In This Episode You’ll Learn About
- The connection between digestive issues and body wasting conditions.
- Resources you can turn to to correct digestive issues you may be facing, like our almost free digestive issues course and health coaches who can work with you one on one.
- Body chemistry imbalances that may be making it hard for you to gain weight, such as a catabolic imbalance, protein deficiencies, electrolyte deficiencies and hormonal imbalances.
- How to detect those imbalances that may be contributing to your issues gaining weight and practical nutritional strategies you can use to correct those imbalances.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Ray Peat Article: Blocking Tissue Destruction
- Ray Peat Article: Osteoporosis, harmful calcification, and nerve/muscle malfunctions
- Ben Pakulski’s Strength Training Program – Mi-40X
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.