In the episode we bring in super special guest Benedicte Lerche, PhD. Dr. Lerche is an apprentice of the great Dr. Raymond Peat, PhD. Dr. Lerche shares with us a ton of insights collected largely from the works of Dr. Peat regarding all things thyroid health related.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Which lab tests are helpful and which are not for assessing thyroid health.
- What thyroid lab results your doctors may be misinterpreting
- How to use easy to perform self tests like basal body temperature and pulse rate to monitor your thyroid function.
- What dietary, supplemental and medication strategies may be useful to support thyroid function.
- How healthy thyroid function is essential for energy production, blood sugar stability, weight management, cellular energy production, digestive performance, hormonal balance and more.
- How protein deficiencies, elevated estrogen, polyunsaturated fats and elevated cortisol interfere with the role of thyroid hormone and cellular energy production.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.