Sleep apnea is not fun; it can leave you feeling unrested, lethargic and can scare the pants off of anyone sleeping next to you. There are devices and machines that can help, but wouldn’t it be nice to improve symptoms without sleeping in a Darth Vader mask? We think so. For some people there are physiological reasons as to why they suffer from sleep apnea and those reasons can be tracked and documented. Once you begin to look at the whole picture of your unique physiology you can begin to see which parameters are off and take steps to improve your situation. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna answer your questions about sleep apnea.
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- How to measure breath rate and what that means regarding your physiology.
- The important role of CO2.
- How your mouth structure can affect the way you sleep.
- What are other options to the CPAP machine?
Also listen to our shows on:
- Energy Production, Metabolism and Oxidation Rates
- The Truth About pH Balance Part 1 and 2
- Benedicte Interview (Thyroid Issues)
- Alkaline Diets and Alkaline Water
On our Kick It Naturally show, we cover how most symptoms, or health issues, can have a variety of underlying causes. When the goal is to improve a symptom or health issue, the first step should always be to look at your own chemistry to figure out what may be causing the problem. The almost free 4-week Digestion Course that we talk about in this episode is a great way to learn how to run simple tests you can do at home, and get an idea of imbalances that may be occurring in your body chemistry.
Once you understand the imbalances you may be dealing with, you can listen to our episode about that topic to better understand how different imbalances can cause that symptom or health issue. If you are seem to have a strong imbalance that is commonly the underlying cause of the issue you’re dealing with, now you have a place to start. If you can do the work to improve that imbalance, you may find that the symptom could improve right along with it.
If you get stuck, be sure to join our free and private Facebook Support Group HERE. There, you can ask questions and others can point you in the right direction.
More Ways to Learn About Your Own Body Chemistry
- Our weight loss book, Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, goes into depth about how to better understand your chemistry and imbalances. It’s available on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle format.
- If you prefer audiobooks, Audible is giving away our audiobook version of Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, along with a 30-day trial to Audible to all of our podcast Subscribers. Learn More HERE. And you can subscribe to our podcast for free on iTunes HERE.
- If you’re a health professional, or would like to become one, check out our Online Health Coach Course to dig deeper into these topics. Some people take this course simply to learn more and improve their own health.
Links to tools mentioned in the episode
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Digestive Issues Course
- NaturalReference.com for Supplements
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.