Got a nasty case of the sniffles? Think you’re just stuck with it till the season passes? Or do you feel like you have more allergies than the average person and wondering what gives? Well then listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna talk about the nature of allergies and what you can do to buffer your body systems against seasonal, food and typical allergies.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- How your body chemistry tilting towards a Parasympathetic Imbalance can make you more susceptible imbalances.
- You’ll also learn how to naturally shift your body chemistry away from the Parasympathetic Imbalance to make you less susceptible to allergies.
- About the connection between digestion, digestive weaknesses and food allergies.
- Steps you can take to improve your digestion, reduce autoimmune responses and minimize allergic reactions in your body naturally.
- About self tests you can perform on yourself to detect digestive issues, the Parasympathetic Imbalance and other imbalances that may be contributing to allergy symptoms.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Tony’s book: Kick Your Fat in the Nuts
- Will’s Blog Post That Will Help You Discern if you are in a Sympathetic or Parasympathetic Imbalance
Show Transcriptions – Seasonal Allergies and Asthma
T.C. Hale is not a doctor and does not claim to be a doctor, licensed in any type of medical field. Don’t be an idiot and use anything heard on this show as medical advice. This information should be used for educational purposes only and you should contact your doctor for any medical advice. Now get off me.
Kinna: Welcome to Kick it Naturally. I’m Kinna McInroe and…
Tony: She’s Kinna! Woohooo!
Kinna: Woohoo! And I’m here with T.C. Hale; author, natural health expert, producer and chat box.
Tony: T.C. Wooooo! Chat box! I’m chatty.
Kinna: He’s Chatty McCathy. And today we also have our Will, Hottie Patottie.
Kinna: How are you?
Tony: Will Schmidt, Woo woo!
Kinna: Will Schmidt. Yeah he’s got a, go on over to My Body of Work, no…
Will: Knowledge. Whoa.
Kinna: Yeah, that’s it. My Body of Knowledge.
Will: Keep your mind on the show.
Kinna: Alright, alright. Today all of our listeners can get a free audio book from Audible.com. Just go to KickItInTheNuts.com/audiobook for all the details. So today what we’re going to be talking about allergies and asthma.
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.