You can hear part 1 of this episode in the green player at the top of this page. Part 2 is below:
In this episode Tony, Will and Kinna compare and contrast the benefits and downsides of the Vegan and Paleo approaches to dieting. Listen in as we explore what each has to offer, unearth myths and misconceptions about the two and help you figure out what dietary approach is right for YOU.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- Why some people think eating animal products is unhealthy and how that misconception is usually due to an oversight related to the importance of having effective digestion.
- About the shortcomings of the vegan approach related to protein deficiencies, amino acid imbalances, an over abundance of unsaturated fats and a lack of healthy saturated fats and dietary cholesterol.
- About the necessity to have powerful digestion to be able to properly assimilate the whole foods and animal products present in the Paleo Diet.
- About the shortcomings of the Paleo approach lacking an approach that accounts for bio-individuality.
- About the strengths of the Paleo diet’s whole food approach and healthy avoidance of grains and processed foods.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Robb Wolf’s Website
- The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.