In this episode we’re answering your burning questions! Got a case of burning diarrhea? That’s no fun. We’ll talk about the possible causes and steps you can take to improve your symptoms. Also why monitoring self tests can show improvement before you may actually feel better. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna discuss these issues. They also shine a light on how to deal with heavy metals in the body.
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- Why improving bile flow can help with some cases of diarrhea.
- How to tell if your diarrhea is too acidic or too alkaline and how to deal with each.
- Learning to look for junk inside supplements and protein powders.
- Looking at what metabolic changes you’re wanting to make before taking supplements.
- Why it’s important to track your self-tests to monitor progress.
- How chelation therapy can improve heavy metal issues.
- How raising mineral levels could help the body let go of heavy metals.
Also listen to our shows on:
Links relevant to this episode:
On our Kick It Naturally show, we cover how most symptoms, or health issues, can have a variety of underlying causes. When the goal is to improve a symptom or health issue, the first step should always be to look at your own chemistry to figure out what may be causing the problem. The almost free 4-week Digestion Course that we talk about in this episode is a great way to learn how to run simple tests you can do at home, and get an idea of imbalances that may be occurring in your body chemistry.
Once you understand the imbalances you may be dealing with, you can listen to our episode about that topic to better understand how different imbalances can cause that symptom or health issue. If you are seem to have a strong imbalance that is commonly the underlying cause of the issue you’re dealing with, now you have a place to start. If you can do the work to improve that imbalance, you may find that the symptom could improve right along with it.
If you get stuck, be sure to join our free and private Facebook Support Group HERE. There, you can ask questions and others can point you in the right direction.
More Ways to Learn About Your Own Body Chemistry
- Our weight loss book, Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, goes into depth about how to better understand your chemistry and imbalances. It’s available on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle format.
- If you prefer audiobooks, Audible is giving away our audiobook version of Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, along with a 30-day trial to Audible to all of our podcast Subscribers. Learn More HERE. And you can subscribe to our podcast for free on iTunes HERE.
- If you’re a health professional, or would like to become one, check out our Online Health Coach Course to dig deeper into these topics. Some people take this course simply to learn more and improve their own health.
Links to tools mentioned in the episode
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Digestive Issues Course
- NaturalReference.com for Supplements
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply