When it comes to staying healthy In the modern world, it takes a lot of the right things coming together. Since our bodies are so dynamic and have so many interconnected, working parts there’s a lot that can go off track. With that, we get tons of questions on tons of different topics from intelligent people working on their health. In this episode, we highlighted a few of the questions we received from our listeners and do our best to share insights about how to understand and resolve their issues by working with their body chemistry.
In this episode we cover a variety of questions related to the following topics:
- Digestive issues and troubleshooting problems when they arise.
- Understanding the symptoms of menopause in a holistic view.
- Probiotics are all the fad, but are they good for you? If so, how so? And what kind are best? Or are they not so great? Why? Tell me!
- What should I do if I have an H pylori infection?
- What can I do to eliminate cravings? They always seem to ruin my best attempts to finally lose weight?
Links Relevant to this Episode:
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Tony’s article on H. Pylori
- Tony’s book: Kick Menstrual Cramps in the Nuts
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply