Today we’re answering your questions about why some people feel extra lazy or lethargic. We’ll cover how nutrient and/or electrolyte deficiencies can can deplete a person’s ability to make and use energy. Also on this episode we’ll discuss how supplementing with activated charcoal affects digestion and more importantly how it can greatly reduce the recovery time from food poisoning. Join us as Tony, Will and Kinna discuss theses topics and more!
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- How electrolyte deficiencies and/or an underactive thyroid can make you feel lethargic or lazy.
- The importance of making and succeeding at small goals when getting started.
- How activated charcoal can help against food poisoning by attracting toxins to be removed from the body.
- How a paleo AIP diet can improve digestive issues.
- The effects of a anabolic and catabolic imbalance.
- How weak digestion can lead to nutrient deficiencies.
Also listen to our shows on:
On our Kick It Naturally show, we cover how most symptoms, or health issues, can have a variety of underlying causes. When the goal is to improve a symptom or health issue, the first step should always be to look at your own chemistry to figure out what may be causing the problem. The almost free 4-week Digestion Course that we talk about in this episode is a great way to learn how to run simple tests you can do at home, and get an idea of imbalances that may be occurring in your body chemistry.
Once you understand the imbalances you may be dealing with, you can listen to our episode about that topic to better understand how different imbalances can cause that symptom or health issue. If you are seem to have a strong imbalance that is commonly the underlying cause of the issue you’re dealing with, now you have a place to start. If you can do the work to improve that imbalance, you may find that the symptom could improve right along with it.
If you get stuck, be sure to join our free and private Facebook Support Group HERE. There, you can ask questions and others can point you in the right direction.
More Ways to Learn About Your Own Body Chemistry
- Our weight loss book, Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, goes into depth about how to better understand your chemistry and imbalances. It’s available on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle format.
- If you prefer audiobooks, Audible is giving away our audiobook version of Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, along with a 30-day trial to Audible to all of our podcast Subscribers. Learn More HERE. And you can subscribe to our podcast for free on iTunes HERE.
- If you’re a health professional, or would like to become one, check out our Online Health Coach Course to dig deeper into these topics. Some people take this course simply to learn more and improve their own health.
Links to tools mentioned in the episode
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Digestive Issues Course
- NaturalReference.com for Supplements
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.