Laryngitis is somewhat expected for most people if you spent the night before singing death metal songs drunk at concert or screaming all day riding roller coasters, but what if you have a sore throat for no apparent reason? What if you’re like Tony and lose your voice for 6 freakin years and doctors don’t have any idea how to fix you? Daaaaang yeah that really happened. That’s actually the main medical impetus that inspired Tony to research health science so deeply. So listen since Tony fixed himself and can talk now. He, Will and Kinna talk sans sore throats all about how to better understand the causes of laryngitis and holistic solutions that may work for you.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- How acid reflux can contribute to laryngitis
- How other body chemistry imbalances, such as the Catabolic Imbalance and low stomach acid production can contribute to laryngitis.
- How to assess your own body chemistry to detect imbalances that may be contributing to tissue breakdown, tissue inflammation and symptoms of laryngitis.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Our Podcast Episode on the Catabolic Imbalance
- Digestive Supplements Including Heartburn Free, Betaine HCL and Beet Flow
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply