Hypertension can really wreak havoc on the body. Heart attacks are a huge and valid fear for those with very high blood pressure, but chronically high blood pressure can cause a wide variety of health problems. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna talk about the common causes of high blood pressure and learn what you can do about it to naturally balance your body.
In this Lesson You’ll Learn
- The connection between digestion, nutrient assimilation, malabsorption and hypertension.
- The connection between carbohydrate metabolism, blood sugar, blood pressure and electrolyte levels.
- Self tests you can do to troubleshoot digestive and metabolic issues that may be contributing to high blood pressure.
- Tools that you can use to help lower your blood pressure.
- Resources you can tap into for expert guidance and holistic solutions.
- The holistic view on blood pressure medication.
- How diet strategies, water consumption and supplementation can help you balance your blood pressure and relieve your symptoms.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Show Transcriptions – Understanding High Blood Pressure
T.C. Hale is not a doctor and does not claim to be a doctor, licensed in any type of medical field. Don’t be an idiot and use anything heard on this show as medical advice. This information should be used for educational purposes only and you should contact your doctor for any medical advice. Now get off me.
Kinna: Welcome to Kick it Naturally, I’m Kinna McInroe, and I’m here today, with T.C. Hale, author, natural health expert, producer, and all around total pain in the ass kind of guy.
Tony: Everything you’re saying is true.
Kinna: Ummm, hum, exactly. And we also have the very sweet, cute, Will Schmidt, uh, he’s a fitness trainer to the stars, and I could just go on, and on, but I won’t cause we have limited time.
Kinna: Hi! So, today, we are going to be talking about high blood pressure people, so, if you’re listening to us, and you are in the car, pull over, follow us on Facebook, at kick it in the nuts, and we’ll post topics that we’ll be discussing in future shows there and then you guys can post questions that you want us to cover, and we’ll do it on the show.
Tony: You can axe us, you can axe us questions.
Kinna: Yeah, you can ask us questions. Exactly.
Tony: That’s what I said…axe us questions.
Kinna: Axe us. You can axe us questions. Um, so we’ll get to that…
Tony: We’re street.
Kinna: Yeah, we’re street here. We’re very ghetto. Um, I’m having a hard time today. Maybe it’s my blood pressure?
Tony: It probably is.
Kinna: But I am low blood pressure, so…..
Will: Also a problem.
Kinna: Yeah, that’s a problem. Yeah.
Tony: That’s one thing, that’s one thing we need to make sure that people understand, is that how ridiculous it is that the medical community puts such a huge emphasis on high blood pressure, but they completely ignore, an equally debilitating situation, in the opposite direction.
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.