Food allergies are super trending right now – so much so that you may think there’s something wrong with you if you don’t have any. What gives? Why such a rise in food sensitivity popularity? LIsten in to this episode as Tony, Will and Kinna get to the bottom of the matter. While the industrialization of our nation’s food supply has definitely made it harder to just be healthy these days, you may be surprised to learn that a great deal of the problems we may have with foods can be solved by strengthening our own digestion and balancing our personal body chemistry. Tune it for the fine details!
In this Episode You’ll Learn About
- The connection between digestion, autoimmune responses, allergies and food sensitivities.
- Resources to strengthen your digestion and balance your body chemistry so that you become far less susceptible to food sensitivities.
- How “seasonal” allergies can be triggered by dietary and behavioral changes rather than climate and pollen.
- How the Parasympathetic Imbalance makes you more susceptible to allergy symptoms.
- How the modernization of our food supply incorporating more grains, nuts, seeds and processed foods has contributed to an increase in food sensitivities and allergies.
- Effective elimination diet strategies, like Tony’s Clean Sweep Protocol, that can help you accurately identify food allergies.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Tony’s Remove the Trouble Chapter
- Will’s Blog Post That Will Help You Discern if you are in a Sympathetic or Parasympathetic Imbalance
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Show Transcriptions – Food Sensitivities and Food Allergies
T.C. Hale is not a doctor and does not claim to be a doctor, licensed in any type of medical field. Don’t be an idiot and use anything heard on this show as medical advice. This information should be used for educational purposes only and you should contact your doctor for any medical advice. Now get off me.
Kinna: Welcome to Kick It Naturally. I’m Kinna McInroe and I’m here with T.C. Hale, author, natural health expert, producer, and um electrician sometimes.
Tony: I know electric stuff. I know where the batteries go in like, I used to have a ColecoVision and it had a remote control and I…we’ll talk about that later.
Kinna: Okay. That was real interesting. Ah, and we also have Will Schmidt, fitness trainer to the stars, hottie patotie, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. How are you Will?
Will: Hi. Good.
Kinna: Good. Looking dapper today.
Will: Thanks. In my sweatpants.
Kinna: Today all of our listeners can get a free audio book from audible.com. Just go to kickitinthenuts.com/audiobook for all the details.
Tony: You’re like an announcer.
Kinna: I know. That was real professional.
Tony: You’re very, that was very professional.
Will: Does that mean we have to start paying her now?
Tony: I know. We might.
Kinna: Yeah well, I mean instead of giving out free books let’s just give us some money.
Tony: Oh. That’s a good plan. Today all of our listeners get money!
Kinna: No, I meant us. The listeners can get a book.
Tony: Oh, okay. Listeners you get nothing. Oh.
Kinna: So today we’ve got a great topic. Today we’re gonna be talking about food allergies and sensitivities that you might have. I think everybody’s heard about all this you know “I’m gluten free, I’m this, I’m that.”
Tony: Yeah, it’s true. Right.
Read the Entire Show Transcription HERE.
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply