What the heck? Female hair loss? That’s not supposed to happen. Turns out it can and does and we want you to know what you can do about it. Listen in to this episode as Tony, Will and Kinna talk about the body chemistry imbalances that can lead to female hair loss.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- How poor digestion and protein deficiencies can contribute to hair loss.
- How digestion, pH balance, iodine absorption and thyroid function connect to hair loss and hair growth.
- How body chemistry imbalances, especially the catabolic imbalance, hypothyroidism and protein deficiencies can cause hair loss.
- About certain nutrients and toxins like heavy metals can contribute to body chemistry imbalances that cause hair loss.
- Markers you can look at through self tests you can run on your own body chemistry to detect body chemistry imbalances that may be contributing to hair loss.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Our Podcast Episode on Stress
- Digestive Supplements: Betaine HCL, Beet Flow
Recommended Reading / References
Show Transcription – Understanding Female Hair Loss
T.C. Hale is not a doctor and does not claim to be a doctor, licensed in any type of medical field. Don’t be an idiot and use anything heard on this show as medical advice. This information should be used for educational purposes only and you should contact your doctor for any medical advice. Now get off me.
Kinna: Hey everybody! Welcome to Kick It Naturally, I’m Kinna McInroe, and I’m here with T.C Hale, author, natural health expert, producer, my boss, a man, a homosapien, person.
Kinna: Hair? Okay, he’s got hair. Yeah, he’s got hair.
Tony: We’re going to talk about hair.
Kinna: Oh, we’re talking about hair today. That’s right! We also have here with us today, he’s got a little less hair today cause he shaved off his goatee, little hotty patotty, Will Schmidt.
Will: Hi Kinna.
Kinna: Hi Will. How are you?
Will: I’m good.
Kinna: Good. All right. So today we’re talking about female hair loss and this is sad because a lot of times when you have issues you can’t see those issues, you know but like weight and hair loss you can see those.
Kinna: So it becomes embarrassing. You know nobody knows that you’re having diarrhea 5 times a day, but they can see your hair falling out.
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.