You can hear part 1 on the green player at the top of this page. Part 2 is below:
Fat loss is not as simple as calories in / calories out. Tons of factors matter – digestive capacity, toxicity, the health of your cells, hormone levels, bio-individuality and more. That makes health issues genuinely complicated sometimes. Simplistic, one-size-fits-all solutions will never be the ultimate answer because we all process foods differently. A plan that works for one person may actually make the next person gain fat because of our biological differences. The more you learn about how your body works and what’s causing fat retention in your case the more efficient and effective you can customize your approach to create the results you want. Tune in to this episode to hear Tony, Will and Kinna share insights about to troubleshoot your approach to help you make breakthrough fat loss progress.
In this Series You’ll Learn About
- The different common causes of body fat retention and accumulation.
- The connection between digestive function and fat loss plateaus.
- The way the following body chemistry imbalances can contribute to fat loss plateaus: the Catabolic Imbalance, the Anabolic Imbalance, the Slow Oxidizer Imbalance, the Fast Oxidizer Imbalance, the Sympathetic Imbalance.
- The connection between liver function, bile flow, toxin retention and body fat.
- Ways you can assess your body chemistry, troubleshoot your digestion, customize your diet and exercise without getting injured so you can make huge fat loss breakthroughs.
- Our 12 Week Fat Loss Course where we walk you through all the key components of an effective fat loss program. We’ll teach you how to customize your approach to suit your body’s needs and finally get it right.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Our 12 Week Fat Loss Course
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Tony’s Book: Kick Your Fat in the Nuts
- Smart Yoga for Pain Relief
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply