Seems like everyone who’s anyone has jumped on the coconut oil train in the past couple years and swears by it for everything from weight loss to skin moisturizer to teeth cleaner to fairy godmother and everything in between. Coconut oil truly is a remarkably healthy food for most people, but some people struggle with it and experience digestive issues and nausea when they try to eat it. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna talk about the many, varied health benefits of coconut oil and also dig into how some people have to strengthen their digestion before they can really benefit from eating it.
In This Episode You’ll Learn About
- The wide variety of health benefits that coconut oil has to offer.
- The role that bile flow and liver function play in the digestion of fat.
- What you can do to improve your digestion to be able to consume healthy fats like coconut oil and benefit from them.
- Which body chemistry imbalances particularly benefit from the inclusion of more coconut fats and saturated fats in general.
- How coconut oil can support weight loss, appetite control, blood sugar stability, cellular health and energy production.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Digestive Supplements: Beet Flow, Xeneplex & Digesti-zyme
- Ray Peat Article: Coconut Oil
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.