Today we’re talking with Dr. Jason Jones, host of the wildly popular podcast, Health Made Easy. On his show, Jason has conversations with other leading experts (like our own T.C. Hale) on health and wellness using natural solutions to improve your quality of life. In this episode we talk about making your health a priority and how to create realistic goals and schedules.
In this episode:
- How Jason got into the health and wellness business
- MTO Goals
- How to make a realistic schedule
- The benefits of making adjustments
- Effects of high blood sugar
- Liver function and why it’s important
- Asking yourself what you’re trying to accomplish
- Consultation with T.C. Hale
- Dr. Jason Jones on Facebook
- Dr. Jason Jones on Instagram
- Health Made Easy Podcast
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.