Today we’re talking with Sean McCormick, the host of the five star podcast Optimal Performance. He is a certified life coach, performance coach and wellness entrepreneur. In 2012 he founded the West Coast’s highest rated float tank center chain which has served over 60,000 people and counting. He’s done wellness workshops and strategic coaching for MLS soccer, venture-capital, and businesses like Hulu and Lululemon. And he’s also a lifelong meditator and biohacking encyclopedia.
In this episode:
- What is biohacking?
- The benefits of flotation therapy
- How light affects your circadian rhythm
- The roles of neurotransmitters
- The benefits of using a infrared sauna
- What is cold shower therapy?
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.