Digestion relies on two main functions to be working properly in order to get nutrients out the food we eat. We need acid to help break that food down, and bile to emulsify fats. So what happens when bile isn’t flowing well enough? It turns out a lot of not fun things. And we like the fun things.
In this episode we talk about the various symptoms that can occur with poor bile flow, and what’s happening physiologically to cause them. Once you have a better idea of the cause of your poor bile flow is, we’ll discuss a variety of ways to get it going again.
In this episode:
- The importance of bile flow
- Signs that bile may not be flowing correctly
- Steps you can take to thin out bile
- How birth control can affect bile flow
- Why you need to take Beet Flow while supplementing with HCl
- Trouble starting HCL is much more common
- Kick Your Fat in the Nuts Book
- 10-parameter Urine Dipsticks
- Natural Reference
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.