Sometimes aches and pains can occur seemingly out of nowhere. No, you’re not broken but there’s a chance something could be off with your posture or alignment. Whether stationary or in motion the human body was built to operate in optimal positions. When something is off, either from an injury or learned postural behaviors, it can affect overall alignment. The good news is that by incorporating specific stretches and exercises there’s a good chance you can be pain free again! Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna answer your question about posture and alignment.
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- The Egoscue Method.
- Why repetition is important for long term relief.
- What things you can do if your job requires you to sit all day.
- What good posture really looks like and why it’s important.
- Are chiropractors helpful or just quacks?
- What is Prolo therapy.
- Can digestion be affected by poor posture?
Also listen to our show on:
Links relevant to the show:
On our Kick It Naturally show, we cover how most symptoms, or health issues, can have a variety of underlying causes. When the goal is to improve a symptom or health issue, the first step should always be to look at your own chemistry to figure out what may be causing the problem. The almost free 4-week Digestion Course that we talk about in this episode is a great way to learn how to run simple tests you can do at home, and get an idea of imbalances that may be occurring in your body chemistry.
Once you understand the imbalances you may be dealing with, you can listen to our episode about that topic to better understand how different imbalances can cause that symptom or health issue. If you are seem to have a strong imbalance that is commonly the underlying cause of the issue you’re dealing with, now you have a place to start. If you can do the work to improve that imbalance, you may find that the symptom could improve right along with it.
If you get stuck, be sure to join our free and private Facebook Support Group HERE. There, you can ask questions and others can point you in the right direction.
More Ways to Learn About Your Own Body Chemistry
- Our weight loss book, Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, goes into depth about how to better understand your chemistry and imbalances. It’s available on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle format.
- If you prefer audiobooks, Audible is giving away our audiobook version of Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, along with a 30-day trial to Audible to all of our podcast Subscribers. Learn More HERE. And you can subscribe to our podcast for free on iTunes HERE.
- If you’re a health professional, or would like to become one, check out our Online Health Coach Course to dig deeper into these topics. Some people take this course simply to learn more and improve their own health.
Links to tools mentioned in the episode
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Digestive Issues Course
- NaturalReference.com for Supplements
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply