You can listen to Part 1 of this episode on the player at the top of this page. Part 2 can be found here:
The pros and cons of coffee and caffeine are a heated debate. While one camp adamantly states the next cup you drink could kill you and the other claims a long list of benefits, it’s hard to know which side to believe. And more often than not the most important factor in this debate is left out; and that’s individual physiology. Afterall, we’re all snowflakes 🙂 So while consuming coffee or caffeine could absolutely push someone’s physiology in a negative direction, it’s equally possible for another individual to see positive benefits. The important thing is to monitor your own physiology and understand how coffee or caffeine affects those parameters. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna take an in depth look into this issue in this two part episode!
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- Why it’s important to distinguish coffee and caffeine when discussing its effect on physiology.
- The difference between a catabolic and anabolic states and why it’s important for both to happen.
- Why coffee can make someone feel anxious.
- What free radicals are and why they cause damage to molecular structures.
- Why coffee can help you poop!
- The benefits and risks that come from consuming bulletproof coffee.
- If it’s worth spending extra money for organic coffees.
- How many microtoxins are really in coffee?
- Can consuming too much caffeine cause adrenal fatigue?
- Can coffee cause damage to the intestinal tract?
Also listen to our show on:
On our Kick It Naturally show, we cover how most symptoms, or health issues, can have a variety of underlying causes. When the goal is to improve a symptom or health issue, the first step should always be to look at your own chemistry to figure out what may be causing the problem. The almost free 4-week Digestion Course that we talk about in this episode is a great way to learn how to run simple tests you can do at home, and get an idea of imbalances that may be occurring in your body chemistry.
Once you understand the imbalances you may be dealing with, you can listen to our episode about that topic to better understand how different imbalances can cause that symptom or health issue. If you are seem to have a strong imbalance that is commonly the underlying cause of the issue you’re dealing with, now you have a place to start. If you can do the work to improve that imbalance, you may find that the symptom could improve right along with it.
If you get stuck, be sure to join our free and private Facebook Support Group HERE. There, you can ask questions and others can point you in the right direction.
More Ways to Learn About Your Own Body Chemistry
- Our weight loss book, Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, goes into depth about how to better understand your chemistry and imbalances. It’s available on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle format.
- If you prefer audiobooks, Audible is giving away our audiobook version of Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, along with a 30-day trial to Audible to all of our podcast Subscribers. Learn More HERE. And you can subscribe to our podcast for free on iTunes HERE.
- If you’re a health professional, or would like to become one, check out our Online Health Coach Course to dig deeper into these topics. Some people take this course simply to learn more and improve their own health.
Links to tools mentioned in the episode
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Digestive Issues Course
- NaturalReference.com for Supplements
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply