You might be surprised how common this condition is. You might also feel awkward talking about it if you suffer symptoms of restless leg syndrome because it may seem like such a strange condition and wonder whether or not it’s really a condition. You also may be frustrated by the fact that modern medicine has no test to verify the presence of the condition, no solid grasp on what causes it, and no specific method of treatment for it. We believe their confusion comes from the fact that it doesn’t fit a typical disease model, such as a bacterial infection. With bacteria you just blast em with antibiotics and hopefully that just fixes things. With restless leg syndrome there’s nothing to blast. The symptoms may actually arise due to impaired energy production in the cells. Energy production problems in cells can arise for a whole lot of different reasons and therefore there are a lot of different potential solutions. If you can correct what is interfering with regular cellular energy production then the cells can function properly and the ceaseless involuntary contraction of leg muscles can finally chill out. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna share holistic insights on the matter.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- Fundamentals about cellular respiration, cellular energy production, cell function and muscle contraction.
- How when cellular energy production is impaired muscle cells can get stuck in convulsions. When regular cellular energy production is restored, muscle cells can function properly – contracting upon voluntary command from the brain and relaxing when the voluntary command ceases.
- The connection between ATP, cellular metabolism, muscle contraction and muscle relaxation.
- About factors that can impair cellular respiration causing energy depletion and involuntary muscular contraction.
- Nutrients and supplements that can support cellular respiration, cellular energy production and regular muscle cell function.
- How body chemistry imbalances and digestive issues can contribute to symptoms of restless leg syndrome.
- How to identify the most common body chemistry imbalances that may be contributing to your restless leg syndrome symptoms, including Electrolyte Imbalances, Slow and Fast Oxidizer Imbalances, pH Imbalances, protein deficiencies, hypothyroidism, hypoglycemia and digestive issues.
- About natural steps you can take to balance your body chemistry, restore cellular energy and relieve symptoms of restless leg syndrome naturally.
- About foods, nutrients, supplements and medications that can get in the way of regular cell metabolism and trigger involuntary contraction.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Free Course Lesson #6: Nutrition for Energy Production
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.