In this episode we talk about how menopause can occur earlier in some women due to a variety of factors including nutrient deficiencies, impaired digestion, hormonal imbalances and toxin accumulation. Listen in as we share insights about what’s really going on when symptoms of menopause are setting in and what you can do about it nutritionally.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- The connection between nutrient deficiencies, digestion and the occurrence of early menopause.
- What lab work and self tests you can use to assess your body chemistry and detect imbalances that may be contributing to your symptoms.
- The relation between loss of menstrual cycles at a young age, protein deficiencies and menopause in general.
Links Mentioned in the Episode
- Tony’s book: Done With Menstrual Cramps
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
Learn how to get T.C.’s Kick Your Fat in the Nuts audiobook for free and a 30-day free trial from Audible HERE
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply