Digestive issues can be such a pain in the a… and fixing them can be a frustrating, discouraging process. When people turn to their doctor for issues such as IBS, Crohn’s and Colitis they are often assigned really intense diagnosis that can make you feel like there’s nothing really you can do other than turn to medications for the rest of your life. Tune into this episode as Tony, Will and Kinna take a closer look at these digestive issues and gain practical ideas and empowerment from the insights they share.
In this Episode You’ll Learn About
- The distinctive aspects and holistic view of IBS, Crohn’s and colitis.
- How body chemistry imbalances like the Catabolic Imbalance, the Anabolic Imbalance and an underactive thyroid can contribute to the symptoms associated with these digestive “diseases.”
- The role of stomach acid, bile and water flow in the digestive process.
- Self tests you can perform and observations you can make to detect body chemistry imbalances that may be the actual cause of your digestive issues.
- Practical steps you can take to correct your body chemistry imbalances and improve your digestion.
- How problematic foods like grains, legumes, other proteins and fibers can contribute to digestive problems.
- Food allergies, heavy metal toxicity, lack of sleep and even emotional stress can contribute to digestive issues.
- Not all solutions will work for everyone because there are many different causes to the various digestive issues that can arise.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.