We wanted to do an episode covering the most common questions that we get about taking HCl as a dietary supplement. Those questions revolve around using HCL, understanding issues that can come up when someone first starts HCL, and adjustments that may be needed as you test out using HCL. We’re going to talk about all the possible troubles that can come up, what they might mean, and ways people fix them. Listen in to learn how you can see great results supplementing with HCl.
In this episode we talk about:
- Why people who need HCl the most often have the hardest time getting started
- The most common reasons people need HCl
- How bacterial infections can affect stomach acid
- Why adequate bile flow is necessary when taking HCl supplements
- What exactly is H. Pylori?
- How long do people need to take digestive supplements
- Can you take HCl without a gallbladder?
- Almost Free Digestion Course
- Kick It Naturally: Acid Reflux
- Kick Your Fat in the Nuts: Book
- Article on H. Pylori
- Natural Reference
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.