Gastroparesis is just a fancy word for “can’t get food out of the stomach.” It’s a whole lot of not fun, and discovering ways to find relief can take time and effort. But guess what? We did that for you! At least we get you started in this conversation with guest Crystal Sykes, where we learn about her struggles with gastroparesis and how she learned to work with her body. Listen in maybe you can learn a thing or two to relieve your gastroparesis symptoms.
- What exactly is gastroparesis?
- The main two components to digestion
- How we screw up digestion
- Common symptoms that occur when digestion is not working properly
- Supplements that can help improve both sides of digestion
- How low minerals can lead to depression and anxiety issues
- Why people who need HCl the most sometimes have a harder time getting started
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply