Do you find yourself endlessly sabotaged by cravings and binge episodes when you diet? Do you think you just don’t have the self discipline it takes to actually transform your body? Well when you listen to this episode you’ll be super excited to discover that success on your diet doesn’t have to be a battle of will power at all. We’ll talk about powerful, instantly effective nutritional strategies you can use to take will power out of the equation. More often than not you can avoid the occurrence of cravings all together simply by supporting your body chemistry through intelligent selection of the right foods and supplements at the right time. Turns out there are a lot of ways you can diet smarter to get better results without the strain of cravings.
Watch this video explaining the most common cause of cravings.
Understanding Cravings from T.C. Hale on Vimeo.
In this Episode You’ll Learn:
- How body chemistry imbalances like low blood pressure and low blood sugar can trigger cravings and lead to binging.
- Cravings are an indication of starvation at the cellular level which leads you towards a slower metabolism and more difficult weight loss over time.
- we’ll discuss various diet and supplementation strategies that can help you avoid the occurrence of cravings.
- which strategies will work for you depends on what is causing your cravings in the first place.
- Among the strategies we discuss for eliminating cravings include the use of sea salt, L-glutamine and Concentrace Trace Mineral Drops to alleviate low blood pressure and electrolyte deficiencies, optimizing digestive strength to improve nutrient absorption, eating low glycemic carbohydrates to avoid spikes and drops in blood sugar, including adequate protein in the diet and more.
- Which strategies will work for you depends on what is causing your cravings in the first place so listen to the episode in full to learn more about the nuanced use of the strategies mentioned above.
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Digestive Supplements – Natural Reference
- Trace Minerals Research ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops, 8 Ounce
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Show Transcripts – Cravings and Binge Eating
T.C. Hale is not a doctor and does not claim to be a doctor, licensed in any type of medical field. Don’t be an idiot and use anything heard on this show as medical advice. This information should be used for educational purposes only and you should contact your doctor for any medical advice. Now get off me.
Kinna: Hey everybody and welcome to Kick It Naturally. I’m Kinna McInroe and I’m here with T.C. Hale. Natural health expert, author, film producer.
Kinna: Hello. And we also have a guest star today.
Tony: He’s so fancy.
Kinna: He’s so fancy and he smells delicious ladies. Um, he’s Hollywood’s celebrity trainer and nutritionist to the stars. Uh, it’s Will Schmidt everybody. Say hello to Will.
Kinna: And Will to them.
Tony: Let’s pause for each person to say hello to Will. We’ll wait.
Kinna: Yes. We’ll wait.
Will: How many people are listening?
Kinna: We’ve got 17 listeners to wait for. Uh, yeah, so today’s topic we’re gonna be talking about cravings and avoiding binge eating.
Read the Entire Show Transcription HERE.
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply