You can listen to Part 1 of this episode on the player at the top of this page. Part 2 can be found here:
To often kids get blamed for acting out when it’s really their body chemistry that’s going crazy. Modern medical care is quick to dish out medications designed to manipulate the mental and emotional state of children to help them function better in school. Arguably sometimes that is necessary, but there is also always natural efforts that could and should be implemented. Too often the importance of digestion and nutrition are overlooked when kids gone wild strikes.
Just think for a minute: how sane would you be if you had kid’s breakfast cereal (highly processed sugar coated grains + chemicals and dyes) for breakfast, low quality meats and more bread plus 50 grams of colored sugar water for lunch, more chemicals and sugar for an afternoon snack then a kid’s meal (highly processed, antibiotic saturated meats, deep fried starch fries and another 50 grams of colored sugar water soda to wash it all down) for dinner. Then try doing that 5 days a week for 12 years of school where you’re taught outdated material via an outdated pedantic system designed to stifle creativity and make you memorize stuff you’ll likely never need to know. Combine that with your innate high energy and childlike sense of wonder just bursting at the seams to explore, play and create. Of course you’d be acting out too. But it doesn’t have to be that way. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna talk about ways we can support our children’s health mentally, emotionally and physically through proper nutrition and gentle, natural supplementation.
In this 2 Part Series You’ll Learn About
- Child friend nutritional strategies that can help restore mental and emotional balance.
- What to look for to detect body chemistry imbalances that may be contributing to your children’s mental and/or emotional health.
- Gentle, natural nutrition and supplementation strategies you can use to help keep your kids balanced and healthy.
- The connection between digestion and health in kids.
- How to troubleshoot digestive issues your kids may be having using gentle, natural supplements and diet strategies.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Digestive Supplements: Beet Flow, Digestive Enzymes, Betaine HCL
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply