A TON of people are walking around trying to function through life with the physiological equivalent of flat tires. Little are we warned of the plights of hypotension. Most people only ever realize they have problems with low blood pressure if it gets so bad that they start passing out and fainting all the time. The reality is that many other health problems arise when electrolyte levels are deficient and blood pressure is low. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna talk about the problems of an Electrolyte Deficiency imbalance and discuss how to detect and correct it.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- How electrolyte deficiencies / hypotension can be a direct or indirect cause of a wide variety of health issues including depression, anxiety, insomnia, constipation, acid reflux, memory problems and more.
- About the connection between digestion, nutrient assimilation, electrolyte levels, blood pressure and blood sugar stability.
- How eating the wrong kinds of carbohydrates can destabilize your blood sugar and result in hypotension / low blood pressure.
- How dietary habits such as the kinds, quantity, frequency and quality of foods you eat all have a direct effect on your blood sugar stability, electrolyte levels and blood pressure.
- How to assess your own body chemistry using easy to do at home self tests that will help you identify imbalances that may be contributing to blood sugar instability and electrolyte deficiencies.
- About nutrient resources, digestive supplements and dietary habits you can tap into to help support stable blood pressure, electrolyte levels and blood sugar in your own body.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- T.C. McDaniel’s Book Disease Reprieve
- Digestive Supplements like Betaine HCL and Beet Flow
- Concentrace Trace Mineral Drops
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply