In this episode Tony, Will and Kinna flush out the nuances of dietary fats. It’s key to know that it doesn’t do any good to eat fats if you can’t digest them. Once you can digest them, there are still a lot of factors to look at to determine what kinds, ratios and amounts of fats will likely work best for you given your current body chemistry, metabolic needs and digestive capacity.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- How healthy liver function and efficient bile flow is a prerequisite to fat consumption.
- That there is no hard or fast rule about how much fat you should eat, nor is there a specific ratio of fats to proteins to carbs that is best for everyone.
- Saturated fats do not elevated LDL cholesterol. Insufficient glucose metabolism is far more to blame for elevated of LDL cholesterol.
- Vegan solutions for dietary fats – how to get good saturated fats even as a vegan through supplementing with Ultra Sterols.
- How to deal with gallstones and what to do if you’ve had your gallbladder removed.
- How bile works in the body to help with fat digestion.
- About misconceptions people have about animal fats and meats in general being bad for you.
- About how to use simple self tests to assess your liver function and bile flow.
- How to eat and use nutritional supplements in a way to boost bile flow.
- How to customize your dietary fat intake to suit your personal body chemistry.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Our Podcast Episode on Cholesterol
- Our Podcast Episode on What To Do if You Had Your Gallbladder Removed
- High Quality Vegan Saturated Fat Supplement: Ultra Sterols
- Digestive Supplements including Beet Flow and Bil-e-mulsion Ox Bile
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.