Low energy can sneak up on you over the years or hit you all the sudden like a ton of bricks. There are a lot of different factors that may be at play causing low energy and chronic fatigue. There may even be multiple factors at play in your own body keeping your cells and body systems from functioning optimally. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna bring to light the most common culprits responsible for impaired energy production. As we work our way through the variables that may be at play we’ll share how to detect and correct the issues to help you regain optimal energy and live the life you love.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- How digestion and body chemistry imbalances can create and perpetuate chronic fatigue.
- Commonly the following body chemistry imbalances lead to chronic fatigue: The Electrolyte Deficient Imbalance, The Catabolic Imbalance, The Anabolic Imbalance, The Parasympathetic Imbalance and the Alkaline Imbalance.
- We teach how to detect each of these imbalances using self tests in our Digestive Issues Course and in Tony’s book: Kick Your Fat in the Nuts.
- The connection between weak digestion, protein deficiencies, endocrine system function, poor nutrient assimilation and chronic fatigue.
- The connection between cellular energy production, nutrition and blood sugar.
- The connection between the imbalances that cause insomnia and the ones that cause chronic fatigue.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Tony’s book: Kick Your Fat in the Nuts
- Our Podcast Episodes on Insomnia
- Will’s Blog at www.mybodyofknowledge.net
Show Transcriptions – Understanding Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
T.C. Hale is not a doctor and does not claim to be a doctor, licensed in any type of medical field. Don’t be an idiot and use anything heard on this show as medical advice. This information should be used for educational purposes only and you should contact your doctor for any medical advice. Now get off me.
Kinna: Welcome to kick it naturally I’m Kinna McInroe and I’m here with T.C. Hale, author, natural health expert, producer and smarty pants.
Tony: My pants are smart.
Kinna: Uh huh. This is true. T.C. was a touring comic, he wasn’t really that funny, but he did tour around. He lost his voice for 8 years and 23 doctors couldn’t help him.
Kinna: Yeah, so he went a little psycho researching nutrition and how the body works and now he teaches what he learned in books, movies and radio shows.
Kinna: He won’t shut up about it.
Tony: Oops. Oops.
Kinna: Yeah. Oops.
Kinna: That’s all he knows how to say.
Will: He just likes using his voice cause he worked so hard to get it back.
Kinna: He likes to say that.
Tony: Right, right. I got stuff to say now. I’m chatty.
Kinna: Yeah, it’s all those years of not speaking. And that other voice you hear over there that is Will, hottie patoty, Schmidt.
Kinna: Will burned himself in a sauna.
Tony: That’s a sad story.
Kinna: Will, if you need me to put ointment on you, I will.
Tony: You can get all ointmented.
Kinna: Uh huh, so, if you have not liked us on Facebook then you are in trouble.
Tony: Yeah, why don’t you like us? You haven’t liked us? Will you like us?
Kinna: Yeah, exactly. Where’s the love? Why are we doing this if you don’t like us? So, just pull over, stop whatever you’re doing and go ahead and like us at kickitinthenuts and we’re gonna post topics there every single week on future shows that we’ll be doing and you guys can post any questions that you want us to cover.
Tony: And we usually do that Sunday night. Like Sunday night we’ll put up, hey this is what the next show’s gonna be about what do you wanna ask?
Tony: And then you can just ask questions.
Kinna: Yeah. Because we’re fancy now, today’s show is brought to you by audible.com. Get a FREE audio book download and 30 day FREE trial at kickitinthenuts.com/audiobook. Over 150,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. That’s cool.
Tony: It is cool. I should probably get one of the Grey books. The porn thing? Shades of Grey?
Kinna: Oh yeah.
Will: We should read an excerpt on each show.
Tony: Yeah, we’ll do that on the show next week. Tune in.
Kinna: Alright, so today we’re talking about chronic fatigue and boy, am I’m tired today. I don’t know about you?
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.