Brain fog might not be a technical term but we’ll bet you’ve heard of it and likely have experienced it. But what exactly is brain fog and why do we experience it? To answer the latter question we have to look at individual physiology. What causes brain fog from one person to another and even from one day to another is unique. In our almost free four week Digestion Course we teach you how to look at your own physiology and how to interpret that information. Simple tests like blood pressure, breath rate and urine and saliva pH can provide a ton of information about what’s going with you on a metabolic level. Once you have this information you can figure out what steps you can take to improve your frog brain, I mean brain fog. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna answer your questions!
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- What exactly is brain fog?
- How caffeine works to clear the fog for some people, but can make it worse for others.
- Why would some get brain fog after eating?
- How minerals can buffer blood pressure when blood sugar is low.
- Why the body will prioritize digestion.
- Is dyslexia a form of brain fog?
- Why high ammonia levels can hinder cognitive actions.
- Why blood pressure is important to monitor.
- What is “pregnancy brain?”
- Why sleep is important to the body’s healing process
- Why proper digestion is important to energy production
- There are many causes of brain fog and therefore many ways to improve.
Also listen to our shows on:
On our Kick It Naturally show, we cover how most symptoms, or health issues, can have a variety of underlying causes. When the goal is to improve a symptom or health issue, the first step should always be to look at your own chemistry to figure out what may be causing the problem. The almost free 4-week Digestion Course that we talk about in this episode is a great way to learn how to run simple tests you can do at home, and get an idea of imbalances that may be occurring in your body chemistry.
Once you understand the imbalances you may be dealing with, you can listen to our episode about that topic to better understand how different imbalances can cause that symptom or health issue. If you are seem to have a strong imbalance that is commonly the underlying cause of the issue you’re dealing with, now you have a place to start. If you can do the work to improve that imbalance, you may find that the symptom could improve right along with it.
If you get stuck, be sure to join our free and private Facebook Support Group HERE. There, you can ask questions and others can point you in the right direction.
More Ways to Learn About Your Own Body Chemistry
- Our weight loss book, Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, goes into depth about how to better understand your chemistry and imbalances. It’s available on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle format.
- If you prefer audiobooks, Audible is giving away our audiobook version of Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, along with a 30-day trial to Audible to all of our podcast Subscribers. Learn More HERE. And you can subscribe to our podcast for free on iTunes HERE.
- If you’re a health professional, or would like to become one, check out our Online Health Coach Course to dig deeper into these topics. Some people take this course simply to learn more and improve their own health.
Links to tools mentioned in the episode
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Digestive Issues Course
- NaturalReference.com for Supplements
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.