If you’ve been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease you may be sitting there freaked out and scared into a panic – a panic state in which you’re hyper willing to do whatever your doctor says without questioning it. It’s totally not our place to say don’t listen to your doctor. We’re not at all trying to get medical here and there are important laws regulating medically related conversations. We highly respect and appreciate those laws, the people who wrote those laws and the doctor/patient relationships that are served by those laws. We do want you to be a well informed person though and so we are hosting this episode to inform you that there is a lot of mystery, even in modern medical science, regarding how the immune system works. While scientific capacity to comprehend human biology and physiology is improving at an exponential rate, the holistic view of the body and its interrelated workings is still underappreciated. Listen to this episode at Tony, Will and Kinna share the holistic view on autoimmune disease and point out key factors that may be at play that could change your whole perspective on what’s actually going on inside you.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- About the connection between digestive issues and autoimmune symptoms
- How problematic foods like grains and legumes can contribute to autoimmune issues.
- How elimination diets and the Paleo Autoimmune Protocol can help reduce autoimmune issues.
- How to implement an elimination diet to identify food allergies and sensitivities that may be contributing to autoimmune issues.
- Insights about the legitimacy of food allergy & food sensitivity tests.
- How hormonal imbalances can contribute to autoimmune symptoms.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Our Friend Chris Kresser’s Post: 5 Steps to Personalizing Your Autoimmune Paleo Protocol
- Our Digestive Issues Course
Highly Recommended Reading
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.