You may or may not be familiar with the term “anabolic” but if I mention anabolic steroids then thoughts of big muscles, anger issues and risks of cancer and organ failure may jump to mind. Anabolic steroids have their place in medicine, but are often abused for aesthetic gains in the competitive world of bodybuilding. Anabolic steroid can definitely increase risk of certain disease conditions, but you can also develop an anabolic imbalance even without abusing steroids. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna discuss the nature, causes and consequences of the anabolic imbalance. They’ll share strategies about how to detect an anabolic imbalance in your own body’s chemistry and tips about what you can do to correct it through diet and supplementation.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- What an anabolic imbalance is exactly.
- About the life’s work of Dr. Emmanuel Revici who pioneered a great deal of understanding in regards to the anabolic and catabolic states of the cell and the body as a dynamic whole.
- About self tests you can use to detect an anabolic imbalance in your own body.
- About diet changes and supplements you can use to help correct an anabolic imbalance.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Book on Revici’s life’s work: The Doctor Who Cures Cancer
- Terrain Specific Supplements – Natural Reference
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Self Test Video Demonstrations
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.