Hold onto your seats kids, it’s about to get awesome! In this episode we interview the one and only, The Wizard of Water: Dr. Gerald Pollack, PhD. Jerry, as he likes to be called did us the honor of joining us on this week’s episode to share with us key insights he has about the highly misunderstood nature of water and its dynamic role it plays in human health. Dr Pollack is an innovative genius and author of several incredible books, two of which are the “Cells, Gels and the Engines of Life” and “The Fourth Phase of Water.” Listen in as Tony and Will pick Dr. Pollacks brain about his fascinating findings about the nature of water and their profound implications for re-understanding modern healthcare.
In this episode we explore:
- The holistic reframing of many disease conditions such as arthritis, inflammation, edema and chronic fatigue, osteoporosis and degenerative disc disease in light of the dynamic role of ATP, cell water and cellular respiration.
- Dr. Pollack’s innovative lab research, new book and his perspective on modern healthcare and scientific research.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Dr. Pollack’s TedX Talk
- Dr. Pollack’s Laboratory Site
- Cells, Gels and the Engines of Life
- The Fourth Phase of Water
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.