Chronic headaches ruining your life? No bueno at all. There are a number of different body chemistry imbalances that can trigger headaches and migraines. Listen in to this episode where Tony, Will & Kinna dive deep into explanation of the different body chemistry and biomechanical imbalances that can contribute to headaches and/or migraines.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- How run tests on yourself to detect the presence of various imbalances that may be contributing to headaches or migraines in your personal case.
- There are different causes of headaches and, as such, different solutions. What works for your friend may not work for you.
- Using self tests you can illuminate what the root causes of your headaches are then take appropriate, effective action to address those particular issues.
- Body chemistry imbalances including the Catabolic Imbalance, the Anabolic Imbalance and protein deficiencies can all contribute to headaches. In this episode we talk in more depth about each of these imbalances and how to detect and correct them.
- Very commonly blood sugar imbalances trigger headaches.
- Blood sugar imbalances can be caused by weak digestion, under eating, not eating often enough, overly powerful insulin, not eating enough carbohydrates and by eating high glycemic carbohydrates that spike insulin.
- Posture imbalances can also contribute to tension headaches.
- Headaches in the front of the head more frequently result from blood sugar imbalances.
- Headaches that start in the back of the head/upper neck more often have to do with postural imbalances or potassium imbalances.
- Potassium imbalances can result from protein deficiencies. Protein deficiencies often arise due to under consumption of protein or weak digestion resulting in poor assimilation of dietary protein.
- Will has created some postural correction exercise videos at Smart Yoga for Pain Relief.
- The body chemistry imbalances that most commonly contribute to headaches are Electrolyte Deficiency, the Catabolic Imbalance and the Fast Oxidizer Imbalance.
- Certain plant proteins and fibers can also cause digestive problems that can create internal inflammation, body pain and headaches.
- Different foods, supplements and nutrients impact people differently pending on their bio-individuality.
- Certain foods like coffee, salt, sugar and fruit may hurt or help your case of migraines and headaches pending on your personal body chemistry.
- In our Digestive Issues Course we teach how to assess your body chemistry and detect imbalances that may be contributing to your symptoms of migraines and headaches.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Tony’s book Kick Your Fat in the Nuts
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Will’s Pain Relief Posture Correction Videos – Smart Yoga for Pain Relief
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.