Toenail fungus is not fun and figuring out what will help the situation is even less so. Why does it affect some people more than others? What natural solutions can help? Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna answer these questions from our listeners. In this “Ask Tony” episode they’ll also cover questions about blood type diets, consuming fermented foods and more.
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- Eating habits while working nights – how an adapted 3pm carb cut off can still work for you.
- Toenail fungus and its relationship to common imbalances.
- Is toenail fungus a sign of internal fungal or bacterial growth?
- Blood type diets and lectin allergies.
- Without correcting digestive issues, it doesn’t matter what diet you’re on.
- Byproducts of consuming fermented foods or drinks.
- 11 parameter urine dipstick explanations.
About Our Show
On our Kick It Naturally show, we cover how most symptoms, or health issues, can have a variety of underlying causes. When the goal is to improve a symptom or health issue, the first step should always be to look at your own chemistry to figure out what may be causing the problem. The almost free 4-week Digestion Course that we talk about in this episode is a great way to learn how to run simple tests you can do at home, and get an idea of imbalances that may be occurring in your body chemistry.
Once you understand the imbalances you may be dealing with, you can listen to our episode about that topic to better understand how different imbalances can cause that symptom or health issue. If you are seem to have a strong imbalance that is commonly the underlying cause of the issue you’re dealing with, now you have a place to start. If you can do the work to improve that imbalance, you may find that the symptom could improve right along with it.
If you get stuck, be sure to join our free and private Facebook Support Group HERE. There, you can ask questions and others can point you in the right direction.
More Ways to Learn About Your Own Body Chemistry
- Our weight loss book, Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, goes into depth about how to better understand your chemistry and imbalances. It’s available on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle format.
- If you prefer audiobooks, Audible is giving away our audiobook version of Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, along with a 30-day trial to Audible to all of our podcast Subscribers. Learn More HERE. And you can subscribe to our podcast for free on iTunes HERE.
- If you’re a health professional, or would like to become one, check out our Online Health Coach Course to dig deeper into these topics. Some people take this course simply to learn more and improve their own health.
Links to tools mentioned in the episode
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Digestive Issues Course
- NaturalReference.com for Supplements
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.