For as much as we talk about digestion you think we would have covered it all by now, but it turns out it’s such a dynamic and important thing there’s still more to say. We get questions every week on different digestive issues that folks are dealing with and we want to share our insights about what to do if you’re not quite the perfect Party Pooper that you aspire to be 😉 (i.e. if digestion and elimination isn’t as easy and trouble free as it should be for you.)
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- The true nature of acid reflux. All the time we here it’s from too much acid, but more often than not the very opposite is very true.
- Intestinal parasites and small intestinal bacterial overgrowth can be a major pain and chronic issue that underlies a myriad of symptoms. In this episode we talk about tools and resources you can turn to if you’re gut is being invaded!
- And if constipation isn’t as fun as you thought it would be and want to know how to get rid of it, listen in. In this episode we talk about what the common causes of constipation and how to correct them quickly and naturally.
Links relevant to this episode:
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Our Episode on Constipation
- Our Episode on S.I.B.O.
- Dr. Michael Ruscio
- Tony’s H. Pylori Protocol
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.