Ever feel like you’re burning the candle at both ends and can’t help it? Or like your brain won’t stop worrying? Or tired and sore all the time? Or have trouble putting on lean muscle? Or like you bruise easily? Or your hair is falling out? Or you’re aging suspiciously quickly? Or like I should shut up already with this painful listing of symptoms related to the catabolic imbalance because you hate thinking about them? If so well then you’re in luck because we’ve got a whole podcast episode right here where we uncover the mysteries behind all these unfortunate symptoms and share practical insights about what you can do with your diet and nutritional supplementation to arrest these physiologic offenders and start to reverse these symptoms and recover your health. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna discuss what the catabolic is, how you can detect it, correct it and get on with you’re bad self.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- About the catabolic imbalance – things like how it’s a of accelerated tissue breakdown and how it’s not always a bad thing – it’s actually an appropriate metabolic phase of natural circadian rhythms.
- What foods and nutritional supplements to emphasize and avoid if you are dealing with a catabolic imbalance.
- How to modify your exercise program in light of a catabolic imbalance.
- About the functional role of the catabolic state in energy production.
- How issues like premature aging, arthritis, sensitive skin, insomnia, fungal infections and osteoporosis can be related to the catabolic imbalance.
- Self tests you can perform to detect a catabolic imbalance in your own body.
- Steps you can take to correct a catabolic imbalance if you fall into one.
Links Relevant to this Episode
- Our Digestive Issues Course
- Self Test Video Demonstrations
- Terrain Specific Supplements – Natural Reference
- Ray Peat Article: Blocking Tissue Destruction
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply