Dealing with a tachycardia or elevated heart rate issue can be frustrating when you don’t know exactly what’s causing it. The underlying cause can vary greatly from person to person. The good news is you can learn how to look at your unique body chemistry and get an idea of what may be causing your elevated heart rate, and then take steps that may be appropriate for you. Listen in as Tony details the most common cause of tachycardia and the best ways to improve symptoms.
- Listen to Part 1 and 2
- How blood pressure lowering medication can affect other symptoms
- How medication can affect one another in a negative way
- How HCl production can affect blood pressure
- How high carbohydrate consumption can lead to tachycardia
- Tachycardia symptoms can be caused by a variety of issues so it’s important to monitor your physiology
Download Kick Your Fat in the Nuts for FREE
Six Figure Health Pro (Tony’s marketing podcast for health professionals)
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply