Dealing with a tachycardia or elevated heart rate issue can be frustrating when you don’t know exactly what’s causing it. The underlying cause can vary greatly from person to person. The good news is you can learn how to look at your unique body chemistry and get an idea of what may be causing your elevated heart rate, and then take steps that may be appropriate for you. Listen in as Tony details the most common cause of tachycardia and the best ways to improve symptoms. And stay tuned for Part 2 as we explore further causes for this issue.
- What exactly is tachycardia?
- Abnormalties is not a word, Abnormalities is. Some heart abnormalities can be serious, while others can be improved naturally.
- What is an anabolic imbalance and how it can affect heart rate
- Don’t diagnose from just symptoms, look at your physiology
- Learn simple tests you can do at home to measure your physiology
- How carbohydrates and sugars can affect blood sugar and heart rate
- What food and supplements can push you more anabolic or catabolic
- Keep track of your numbers, they may improve before your symptoms, so don’t give up!
- Join us next week as we talk about other possible causes for tachycardia
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.