In this two-part episode about reactive hypoglycemia we’re taking a closer look by reviewing an actual case study. These are real numbers by a real listener and we’re going to dig into his physiological markers. While talking about his chemistry we’ll cover many topics including how blood pressure and blood sugar correlate, how bacterial overgrowth can cause problems and what steps can be taken to avoid hypoglycemia symptoms. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna dive deep into this complex issue.
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- An in depth look into a case study about reactive hypoglycemia.
- How blood pressure and pulse rate relates to electrolyte excess or deficiency.
- The role of insulin in maintaining healthy blood sugar.
- How low blood sugar can affect different parts of the body.
- Why an extreme dip in blood sugar causes stress to the body.
- The difference between the sympathetic and parasympathetic state.
- How taking PPI drugs can reduce your ability to digest your food.
- How an overgrowth of bacteria can cause problems throughout the body.
- What is mastic gum and what it can do to help wipe out bacteria.
- Why the people who need HCl most often have the hardest time starting it.
- Why it’s so hard to relieve any ailment if digestion is not working properly.
Also listen to our shows on:
- Vertigo and Dizzy Spells
- E.D. or Lousy Sex Drive
- Autonomic Nervous System Imbalances
- Dr. Michael Ruscio – SIBO and Gut Infections
- Acid Reflux, Heartburn and GERD
Links Relevant to this show:
On our Kick It Naturally show, we cover how most symptoms, or health issues, can have a variety of underlying causes. When the goal is to improve a symptom or health issue, the first step should always be to look at your own chemistry to figure out what may be causing the problem. The almost free 4-week Digestion Course that we talk about in this episode is a great way to learn how to run simple tests you can do at home, and get an idea of imbalances that may be occurring in your body chemistry.
Once you understand the imbalances you may be dealing with, you can listen to our episode about that topic to better understand how different imbalances can cause that symptom or health issue. If you are seem to have a strong imbalance that is commonly the underlying cause of the issue you’re dealing with, now you have a place to start. If you can do the work to improve that imbalance, you may find that the symptom could improve right along with it.
If you get stuck, be sure to join our free and private Facebook Support Group HERE. There, you can ask questions and others can point you in the right direction.
More Ways to Learn About Your Own Body Chemistry
- Our weight loss book, Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, goes into depth about how to better understand your chemistry and imbalances. It’s available on Amazon in Paperback or Kindle format.
- If you prefer audiobooks, Audible is giving away our audiobook version of Kick Your Fat in the Nuts, along with a 30-day trial to Audible to all of our podcast Subscribers. Learn More HERE. And you can subscribe to our podcast for free on iTunes HERE.
- If you’re a health professional, or would like to become one, check out our Online Health Coach Course to dig deeper into these topics. Some people take this course simply to learn more and improve their own health.
Links to tools mentioned in the episode
- Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein
- Digestive Issues Course
- NaturalReference.com for Supplements
Full List of Show Topics We’ve Covered
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.
Leave a Reply