Pretty much all the time people associate a particular supplement as having a predictable, consistent effect regardless of who consumes it. The reality is that, due to variance in body chemistry from one person to the next, foods, nutrients and supplements can have drastically different effects on different people. These differences in bio-individuality must be taken into account before concluding that any particular supplement is a good or bad idea for any particular individual. Listen in as Tony, Will and Kinna talk about the nuances of nutritional supplementation.
In this Episode You’ll Learn About
- How and why a personal approach to nutritional supplementation is so critical.
- What mistakes people commonly make when assessing a nutritional supplement for personal use.
- How and why to look at your body chemistry to form more accurate hypothesis about what the best supplement protocol is for you.
- How you can use simple self tests to monitor your body chemistry to help you sort out which supplements are likely best for you, which to avoid and even track how well the one’s you’re taking are working for you.
- Recommended resources for supplements we love.
- How we designed Natural Selection Nutritional’s Complete Protein to include all the awesome, foundational supplements that we’ve discerned as fit for pretty much everyone, while we left potentially problematic ingredients out of the formula. This careful, intense research and development makes NSN’s Complete protein a multi-purpose protein that’s perfect for pretty much everyone.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.