If you struggle with food addictions stop blaming yourself and sit down for a liberating listen to this episode where Tony, Will and Kinna reveal the body chemistry imbalances that can cause you to fall off your diet or keep you coming back to foods you suspect are not the best for you. The more you know about what you’re body needs and how to support it in a balanced way the less you’ll have to struggle with cravings or food addiction. There are other factors too, like digestion, metabolic type and insulin strength that can throw you curve balls. So listen in to get a grasp on what exactly is making you act like an addict. You’ll be happy to find it’s most likely not a fatal character flaw or even weak will power. It’s much more likely you just need a little help getting your body the nutrition it needs.
In this Episode You’ll Learn
- That cravings and many food addictions are really just cravings that your body is intelligently generating because, for various possible reasons, it’s not getting the nutrition it needs.
- About the connection between weak digestion, poor nutrient assimilation and cravings.
- How modern processed foods are chemically engineered to make you crave them.
- About body chemistry imbalances can trigger cravings and addictive eating patterns, especially imbalances like the Electrolyte Deficient Imbalance, the Fast Oxidizer Imbalance and the Slow Oxidizer Imbalance.
- How to improve your digestion to improve nutrient absorption and reduce cravings.
- Healthy mindset tips to help you integrate proper nutrition into your life in a way that really works for you.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Addictive Food Additive Humor Break 🙂
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.