Dealing with a tachycardia or elevated heart rate issue can be frustrating when you don’t know exactly what’s causing it. The underlying cause can vary greatly from person to person. The good news is you can learn how to look at your unique body chemistry and get an idea of what may be causing your elevated heart rate, and then take steps that may be appropriate for you. Listen in as Tony details the most common cause of tachycardia (0r elevated resting heart rates) and the best ways to improve symptoms. And stay tuned for Part 3 as we explore more case studies and dig into listener questions for this issue.
- Don’t treat symptoms! Look at your physiology
- How viral, bacterial, or fungal issues can cause an elevated heart rate
- What is a sugar handling problem?
- What’s going on with blood pH?
- Autonomic nervous system imbalances
- How certain supplements can help or make things worse for different people
Download Our Free Digestion Assessment Guide
Sign up to receive our free Digestion Checklist that could help you improve your digestive issues.